The Bishop John G. Innis Graduate School of Theology
The Bishop John G. Innis Graduate School of Theology (GST) began in 2015 as the result of the need to provide graduate studies program in theology for the benefit of hundreds of United Methodist Church pastors who are graduates from the Gbarnga School of Theology (College of Theology) and other ecumenical bachelor degree holders, desirous of advancing their theological education to the Master’s level.
The John G. Innis Graduate School has accreditation from the National Commission on Higher Education (NCHE) in Liberia, and is also recognized by the United Methodist Church General Board of Higher Education and Ministry.
The John G. Innis Graduate School of Theology currently offers Master of Divinity (M. Div.) for Christians who desire to enrich their personal lives and others who feel called to pastoral ministry.
For more information about GST contact:
Rev. Dr. Yatta Young - Dean
Facts and Figures
- Established 1998
- 169 administrative and support staff
- 355 teaching part-time and full-time staff
- 30 diploma, undergraduate and graduate programs
- 6 colleges
- A Graduate School of Technology
- 5000 plus students
- 61% Female enrollment
- 39% Male enrollment
- 4 campuses
- Affiliating Universities/Organizations
- Association of Liberian Universities
- Association of African University
- African Association of Methodist Institutions of Higher Education
- African Association of United Methodist Theological Institutions
- The International Association of Methodist Schools, Colleges, and Universities
- The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business