Students enrolled at the University are encouraged to be a part of the Student Government. Students seeking elected oﬃces (President, Vice President, Secretary General, and Financial Secretary) positions, must have 3.0 GPA and satisfy several other requirements (see Student Handbook).
Campus Based Organizations
The University encourages our students to engage in clubs, organizations, aﬃliations , and other meaningful programs that will enhance their educational experience. All Campus Based Organizations are required to register with the Oﬃce of Students’ Aﬀairs, and be credentialed in order to operate on campus.
Students at the University are allowed to participate in sporting activities. The Director of Sports oversees the program and participating students must demonstrate competence, commitment, high ethical behavior, and scholarship. Interested students may contact the Oﬃce of the Dean of Students’ Aﬀairs.
Facts and Figures
- Established 1998
- 169 administrative and support staff
- 355 teaching part-time and full-time staff
- 30 diploma, undergraduate and graduate programs
- 6 colleges
- A Graduate School of Technology
- 5000 plus students
- 61% Female enrollment
- 39% Male enrollment
- 4 campuses
- Affiliating Universities/Organizations
- Association of Liberian Universities
- Association of African University
- African Association of Methodist Institutions of Higher Education
- African Association of United Methodist Theological Institutions
- The International Association of Methodist Schools, Colleges, and Universities
- The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business